Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day

To celebrate this joyous day I consumed 3 of those delicious delicacies that you see below: Tracycakes MintPatties. They are moist chocolate "babycakes" filled with a light fresh whipped cream and topped with mint buttercream and chocolate shavings. Tracycakes is a coffee shop that specializes in cupcakes and also serves homemade soups and "high tea" which I'm yet to try.

On to other news, I dropped a bomb yesterday shopping. I went with my sister to get a few things for our trip which is in 6 SLEEPS!!! and came home with a shitload of stuff. 2 purses; vitally important, a dozen or so tank tops, a gorgeous sundress & some shorts.


oh and these (sorry it's so tiny)

I might of got in trouble from B about how much I spent but I think it was all things that were very much needed & in my defense I did buy him a thing or two as well.

Completely of that topic now and on to American Idol. I am super stoked for it tonight, I can't wait to watch Adam. ::swoon:: I heart him.

In TTC news I temped for the 1st time this morning for this cycle and it is still in the pre-O range so I haven't missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment